Thursday 31 January 2013

Nutella & I

Who would ever have thought one could find a piece of Heaven on Earth so easily, packaged and bottled up, selling in departmental stores called Nutella.  Comes in three heavenly sizes as well.

During those time of the month, all I want to do is just digest chocolate all day long.  I am not sure if it really helps but it is the perfect excuse for one to eat chocolates and what is better than eating off an entire bottle of Nutella?

Convenient size and tasty as mad.  All I have to bear in mind is not to choke on it like how I almost glue my mouth together with peanut butter.  I am contemplating chomping down an entire bottle of Nutella and the ONLY reason stopping me is because I've got to fetch my mom next week.  I don't want to risk being reported for trying to kidnap my mom for looking like this:


ARARARARARA!!


I don't want to play chase with her around the airport with her screaming "HELP! HELP!  SOME FAT ASIAN KID IS TRYING TO EAT ME!" because she couldn't recognize me!!

All in all, Nutella is one evil piece of Heaven on Earth.  Personal advice, when you see Nutella, run the opposite way as fast as your chubby radish leg can bring you!

Lolol <3  I love smart phone apps.  They are awesome hahaha!  They really enable you to express yourself in almost anyway you want <3


Original picture

P/s:  Whoever knows, I might just look like that after Chinese New Year >D

Whatever it is guys, no matter how sad you are from break ups, how stressed you are from work or exams or how bad your stomach cramp is, try not to comfort yourself too much with comfort food.  Seek for a friend's help or turn to your parents, NOT comfort food alright!

You might just fall into a worst depression AFTER you get over your first depression when you look at yourself in the mirror because comfort food are comforting for your emotions but it shows on your physique.

12 comments:

  1. OMFGWTF.
    YOU LOOK EXACTLY LIKE ME NOW XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! that is so funny! I love nutella as well but I'm keeping my distance <3
    thanks so much for following dear. Followed you back on gfc and FB(lali gavrila)
    keep in touch <3
    Lali pops of colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lali <3

      I love your photoshoot and thanks for following me back! <3

      Delete
  3. Hahaha a piece of heaven and earth! That's ingenious :p my boyfriend adores it too. But yes the biggest piece of worry that's sitting on my mind is the upcoming new year. Loads of goodies how?! hahaha.

    Many kisses
    ♡ Jaslin from http://justjaslin.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol eat it all up and worry AFTER new year! =P

      Delete
  4. hahahaha that definitely made me do a double take and say "whaaaa?" haha that is a very convincing photo! haha


    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a good idea to take only chocolate all week long. It will lead to the disliked pimples and a heaty body.

    I've gained way too much weight eating the comfort food all these years. Oh, gosh, the numerous tubs of ice cream and plates of cakes, yum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Say no to comfort food ever again Charlotte! Unless if you work out equivalently to burn all those fats =P

      Delete
  6. Hahaha! The photoshop is so cute! Sorry for not coming by lately as I've been real busy. Will go hopping to your old posts now before I get busy again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay! Thank you for coming <3<3 Hahaha I have a number of people asking me to update my blog post because they don't want to see my fat face every time they open my blog =P

      Delete