Saturday 29 December 2012

That Time of the Year Again

When I say 'that time', I meant it's time where we stuff the Christmas tree and its decoration back into its box with a heavy heart and then we sit down with a cup of coffee or tea beside our table and starts to make this long list of New Year resolutions.

I've never really believed in New Year resolutions to be honest.  I've always seen years after years where magazines keeps offering New Year resolutions advice, samples, to - do(s) etc but all this years, I've been telling myself that as long as I strive hard in whatever I do or whatever I want, I would be able to do it.  There's no need to prepare for this silly list.

However, at the age of nearly a quarter of a Century, I've decided to make a small change.  This year, I've decided to make TWO lists, instead of one.  I mean if I am already joining the 'Silly' Team, might as well be the silliest >D   Just kidding =P

One list would be my 2013 Resolution List, the other one would be my Wishlist.  In few of my previous posts I've mentioned that I am already able to cross out some of my Wishlist but I've never really have a proper one so this or next year, lets make everything proper and official which involves me writing it down here.

I try to sum it all out without too much words and more pictures because what they say, a picture is worth a thousand word.  Well okay, mine isn't exactly very picture-ish based but it's a combination of both words and pictures.

First out would be my New Year Resolution!


Click on it to view the full size :D  Cute isn't it?  I like all things cute <3  I mean, who doesn't! Lol.  Well cute or not it doesn't really matter.  What really matters are the words on top.  This aren't my only list of resolutions for the year of 2013 but a gist of it.  There are a lot more of things that I want and things that I should do.

Below, is my Wishlist.  As always, the list is not exhaustive and there are still room for a lot more to come.

This list is slightly different from the previous one.  You can note that some of the thumbnails are the icon of a cherry whereas some are apples.  The cherry icons represents those that I have not done and Apples signifies those that I've already achieved.

So what I want to do is to try to get all of the icons to be change to Apples!

2012 in a 'short' summary is nothing less than great.  I've been to Japan twice in a year (what more can I ask FOR!).  The links can be found here for you lazy beoble <3

January (Snow!) and Tokyo Disneyland
Tokyo Sky Tree 東京スカイツリー
Ghibli Studio 三鷹の森ジブリ美術館
Tokyo Disneysea


I've got my braces!  Like finally!

Duck Brace <3


I've gotten a new ride <3

Welcome Paddington the Second <3

I've graduated and am officially a working person <3  Now I just got to grind my way to try and support my family (still not able to :<)

I've wrote two humanity post and views on Rape and Abortion each, something which I feel very strongly about.

I've written one Shark Awareness post, something which I feel very deeply too.


I've gotten my iPhone omgee!!!

I've gotten myself a decent Hybrid DSLR <3  Look at all the amazing photos!  (self praise >D)

I have a new laptop <3 (and I am asking myself why am I broke >.>)

I've got really bad one month sorethroat that involves two migraines and a nose bleed.

I got myself a red and yellow pants <.>

I bought a jumble of dresses!  (currently in dress-craze)

I've been to Universal Studio Singapore and Gardens by the Bay thanks to the courtesy of my Godparents!

Universal Studio Singapore
Gardens by the Bay


An amazing Christmas!


Change my hairstyle 4 times in a year o.o  Achievement much? LOL



Baked TWO cakes!  First two cakes that I've baked in my life!


Sat on a pony lol

Received most flowers this year that I've ever in my life <3

Watched Rise of the Guardians six (6) times!

Had a crazy book shopping spree with two other crazier people.


One of my close friends moved back nearer to us, from Hong Kong to Singapore <3  And we are emailing (three of us in fact) like crazy to keep in touch!

Another super crazy workaholic motivated talented friend who is going to have her own fashion show next year!  I mean though it's NOT my achievement at all, since she is so low key and humble, I decide to publicize her awesomeness for her <3  I mean, I am so proud of her!

Godbrother winning MULTIPLE art contests!  Again, not my achievement but it's people close to me and their winnings or achievements makes me feel like I am on cloud 9 as well <3  Below is one of the art that he has done for one of his contest <3  Awesome isn't it?  This piece is call "Take a Breath and Release" so if you need any special commissions (paid of course >D), you know who to look out for!


I could go on and on but that would be unnecessary so lets cut down to the last one <3

The biggest achievement that I've done this year is probably creating this blog and writing down all my wonderful memories in the manner and freedom that I want, sharing it with myself, my love ones and of course, all of you.

I appreciate every single word that I've written to myself and also to all of you out there who takes your precious time to read it and share my happiness or sorrows with me.

This might be the last post of this year, but you have definitely not seen the last of me <3

So, for all of you out there who has been supporting me throughout all this time + this coming New Year celebration,  it is not much but I am giving away another two (2) free GSC movie tickets, movie, date and outlet unspecified because it is the GSC Gift tickets that I would purchase specifically from the counter.  So, everyone from West Malaysia can participate and I would send the tickets to you, free postage wherever you are in West Malaysia (and that your State has GSC lol).

To participate, all you have to do is this two steps!

1.  Share my blog on your Facebook/Twitter with your friends (and let me know lol, via Facebook, Twitter or email);
2.  Tell me on my blog comment section below of one (1) Wish list and one (1) New Year resolution!


Like before, I will randomly choose a winner and film it so that no cheating or favourism is involved!  This contest will end on 3rd January 2013 and by 4th January 2013, I will announce the winner in my blog and also on my Facebook! <3

May the odds be in your favour and Happy New Year!

9 comments:

  1. 2013 New Year resolution : Regain my fitness!

    2013 Wish list : A decent bicycle! I want to enjoy cycling again!

    Happy New Year Mich!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2013 New Year resolution: Diet successfully >_<

    2013 Wish List : A Fullframe camera! I want to shoot like a boss:P

    Happy new year mich:))) best of luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. D'awwww thankyuuuuuuu<3<3<3

    Also, where's the pony picture? xDD
    And just for the fun of it-

    New Year resolution: be able to draw humans comfortably & with confidence
    Wish list: wide angle lens + converter & fish eye converter for Anubis<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terry..oh my Rowling. That is just...beautiful. Wow. Your talent... Wow. I'm kinda speechless now. That's crazy beautiful Terry. -The girl from the bookshop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mich,

    I actually haven't thought about it but...

    Resolution: To pursue my passion
    Wishlist: A Loooonnggg Vacation somewhere but fat chance.... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, it's been a joyride for most of us in 2012.

    Anyway,

    Resolution : Really get started on the bloggosphere instead of relying too much on FB.

    Wish list : Hmm.. just wanna stay happy and simple with my current partner. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Resolution:
    - Good grades on my midterm
    - Lose my desired amount of weight and stay healthy
    - Stay in contact with my friends
    - Travel outside my current continent

    Wishlist: New TV

    ReplyDelete
  8. Resolution:
    1. Find new job opportunities
    2. Build moar muscles
    3. Go for vacation
    4. Make my car into Itasha

    Wishlist:
    1. Someone who actually understands me
    2. A new monitor perhaps. preferably above 32inches :P
    3. Another assault rifle

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2013 New Year resolution : Get myself a job with reasonable pay! :P

    2013 Wish list : A new car! :D

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete