Thursday 11 October 2012

Quickly Updates! - Japan Trip

Well guys,  I will be going on a short vacation to Japan tomorrow so I wont' be able to blog much but if I do have the chance, I will definitely update you on where I've been together with pictures!  I will take lots and lots of pictures <3  I even brought a 16 GB thumb drive along just to ensure that I have enough space to take pictures!

I am so exciteddddddddddddd!  Will be going with my mommie and godbrother so, stay tune for more!

It's the start of Autumn in Japan right now but it would have been better if we were to go in November instead of this month because the leaves has not changes colour yet.  It's a bit of a disappointment that I wont' get to see the real Autumn but, what the heck.  It's Japan so leaves or no leaves, IT'S STILL JAPAN! <3<3

So, wish me the best of luck with Japan's weather, no one falls sick and everyone just have a great, great time! <3

Of course, wish that there will be a Sale going on with every corner I turn to >D

Bye for 10 days! <3

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I am so jealous! I can't wait to see all the pictures (like from your last trip too) :D

    Good luck about the weather, anything is better than here right now (rain and freezing)!

    ReplyDelete