Sunday 14 October 2012

I HELD AN IPHONE 5 \o/

YES FOLKS!

MY HAND HAVE HELD BOTH THE WHITE AND THE BLACK IPHONE 5 ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDD it's simply AWESOME!!!!!

Was at Akihabara for the entire day yesterday and OMGEE GEE GEE GEEE GEEEEE!!! Rows and rows and ROWS of iPhone 5 on display T^T


#1  White iPhone 5

It does not feel particularly short, in fact it feels like it's just the very right size.  After testing this, me and Godbro went to try on an iPhone 4S and gosh, it felt like some part of the phone has been cut away.  The resolution, sensitivity of the phone and the awesomeness of the camera.  I just want to bring one home right away,  Oh on another note, I prefer the black to the white one :D




#2 Rows and rows of iPhone 5
#3  Them selling iPhone 5 like people selling cosmetic over T^T


 #4  Rows and ROWS and ROWS of iPhone 5 accessories that you will just go ga-ga over :D

That's it!  Short update! <3  See you guys soon!

2 comments:

  1. Damn, so jelly ;_;
    Well I'll be getting mine within 4 weeks hopefully :D

    Too bad you can't get one right there because of warranty and stuff >.>

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. I have upgraded my iphone to 5. I am so excited. en ucuz iphone

    ReplyDelete