Tuesday 7 August 2012

- ^ -

Hey guys,

No idea why is this post titled " - ^ - "?  No worries.  Everything will be explained in a few scroll.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Hint) CHECK OUT THE MOUTH!!!! (Hint)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photo: Uncredited [If you know the source of this photo or any information about this kid at all, DO let me know]

I will re-emphasize.  CHECK OUT THE MOUTH!!!!! - ^ - 

I mean this kid is uber cute (I mean it) but this is just too OTT!!  I can't even see his 'boy'hood underneath all this layers of protection.

Urm, a better view? :D  - ^ -

Anyways,  few years ago when I came across another picture, I also found that uber cute and it eventually became my Friendster profile picture (yes it was thaaaat long time ago) so I thought I will just share it here with you guys for the fun of it :D  I've never really thought this is humanly possible but I am proven wrong.  Again.

Photo Credit: Funpic.hu 

This is just a fun post after all.  Lots of love, no hates <3

2 comments: